Tribe Tribune

Summer Face Lift for the Halls of AHS

%09Outside+the+office+sits+the+2018+class+bench%2C+but+that+isn%27t+the+only+new+thing+in+that+spot.+Painted+on+the+wall+is+an+A+in+the+shape+of+a+teepee+and+an+Indian+head.+Next+to+it+sits+a+decoration+of+the+Armuchee+A+logo.+
	Outside the office sits the 2018 class bench, but that isn't the only new thing in that spot. Painted on the wall is an A in the shape of a teepee and an Indian head. Next to it sits a decoration of the Armuchee A logo.

Kathryn Beavers

The bench of the class of 2022 is sitting outside of Coach Arps and Mr. Pierce’s rooms. It follows the same design as all the others. The bench lies tucked away in the small hall with a banner transferred from the middle school hanging above it. The banner features the signatures of the class of 2022.

Outside of the office sits the bench of the previous graduating class of 2018. This bench is the only one of its design. The wood is dark in color, and the class of 2018 in This bench honors the success of the class that graduated just before the summer’s start.

Some of the lockers in the school have been taken out. The reason being, so counters can be put in. These counters will function as charging stations later on.

Two walls of the student entrance have recently been repainted and decorated. One wall has the Indian head painted on the wall. The other has decorations on it that state, fostering growth in learning and character.

The bench for the next graduating class, the class of 2019, sits in the halls. It sports an Indian head and the class’ graduating year just as all the others.Indian Head, under that, lies the class’ graduating year.

The class of 2021’s bench sits in the halls. Again with the signature head of the Armuchee Indian painted over it, and the year the class will graduate.

Outside the office sits the 2018 class bench, but that isn’t the only new thing in the spot. Painted on the wall is an A in the shape of a tee pee and an Indian head. Next to it sits a decoration of the Armuchee A logo.

In certain locations dotted across the school, pennants with the symbols of Armuchee have appeared. Sometimes if hung near a door, the pennants will be accompanied by the Armuchee A. Over the summer the logo was painted on many of the doors facing the outside of the school.