Student Section Creates the Tribe Vibe

Morgan Rogers, Sophomore

The student section “Tribe Vibe” is a great way for students to show school spirit and to support others. “We paint our bodies, make t-shirts, make shakers, and we have fun,” said Freshman Chandler Cook. The student section is very involved with the cheerleaders.  “We help them lead some crowd cheers and to get everyone involved,” said Sophomore Cameron Espy. In the student section, they have multiple cheers/chants to get the football team and the crowd pumped up. “We do are the ‘Tribe and True’ chant, and ‘We Say You Say chant’,” said Espy. The student section is a big part of the crowd on Friday nights. “We start chants and just cheer enough to get the whole crowd into the game,” said sophomore Grace Stanley. “I’m looking forward to making new friends and showing my school spirit while being a part of the student section,” said Cook.

The football players love the student section for many different reasons. “The support from my classmates gets me pumped up and ready to play for them under the Friday night lights,” said Junior Jake Stanley “Knowing my classmates are cheering me on motivates me to play better on the field,” said Sophomore Simon Wilson. Senior Harrison Walker said, “The excitement and energy within the student section makes the games more fun and boosts the morale of the players.” “I thought the student section was phenomenal; you can paint up and go all out as long as we’re doing it in a respectful manner.” said Principal Mr. John Rhodarmer. G. Stanley said that the student section loves to see the boys build off of their encouragement and see them get excited.