Senior Superlatives 2018-19

Kaylie Terry

Most Involved

This year the senior superlative for Most Involved is Eli Brock and Caroline Ray. They are both involved in many extracurricular activities. Brock participates in basketball, tennis, FCA, student council, and NHS at Armuchee. Brock said, “I enjoy being involved because it gives me time to spend with my classmates.” Depending upon which college he attends, this will determine what he decides to be involved in. Brock said, “Caroline Ray inspires me to be involved because she is such a positive influence to our school.” After high school, Brock plans to attend University of Georgia and pursue a degree in business management with plans of obtaining a Masters of Business Administration. Brock said, “I have learned the value of honesty at AHS. It’s important to be honest with yourself in what you can realistically be involved in.” He said that the statement ‘Tribe and True’ means being part of a culture and community that goes beyond individual achievements. Brock said, “My favorite memory at AHS is from my junior year at our first pep-rally when Mr. Rhodarmer jumped into the stands with our class, which made us all go crazy. We were ready to cheer on the boys that Friday night.” This year, Brock is looking forward to enjoying great times and laughs with friends who he has spent the last 12 years getting to know.

Caroline Ray participates in competition cheerleading, football cheerleading, basketball cheerleading, soccer, student council, NHS, and SADD Club. Ray said, “I involve myself in many organizations to create the best high school experiences.” Ray said the person who inspired her to be involved is her aunt because she has grown up seeing how much happiness she gets from being in many activities.” In college, Ray plans to be a younglife leader year-round. Ray said, “From being at AHS, I have learned how important grades are. I will continue to work hard in everything I do after high school.” Ray hopes to go to college at Georgia Southern University and major in special education. She plans to work in a special needs classroom and be a cheer coach. Ray’s favorite memory from AHS is winning state for competition cheerleading in 2017 . Ray said, “When I think of Tribe and True, I think of how close of a school we are. We are all proud to be a part of our tribe.” She is looking forward to making the last memories in her senior year with all of the friends she grew up with because this time next year they will all be in different places.