Competition Cheerleaders Receive State Champion Rings

Back to Article
Back to Article

Annie Conley, freshman, and Logan Lively, sophomore, show off their bling they received on February 7, 2019. Lively said,

Annie Conley, freshman, and Logan Lively, sophomore, show off their bling they received on February 7, 2019. Lively said, "When I first saw my ring, I was just so happy that the wait was finally over. I loved looking around at my teem mates faces and being reminded of when we won. Looking at my ring from this year and then at the one from last year really shows how time has flown by."

Kaylin Coffman, Assistant Editor

• The Competition Cheerleading team takes a group picture after recieving their back to back State Champion rings. Freshman, Paige Wilkins was "in awe" when she recieved her ring. She said, "They were so perfect. I was proud because it showed all of mine and my teammates hard work and what we accomplished."

• The 2019 State Champion ring featured the Armuchee rocking A, an Arrow, the words "State Champions", the cheerleaders name, and the words "Back to Back." Rylee Cook, junior said, "This years ring is bigger and has so much meaning to what is on it! Our goal all season was to be "Back to Back" an we accomplished it."

• Brynn Hall, senior, has cheered all four years of being in high school. Hall said, "Caroline and I designed the rings since we are seniors so we already knew what the rings looked like, but it turned out way better than I expected." She said that when they received the rings, it truly became real that they had won State.

• Caroline Ray, senior, and Addison Loveless, junior. Ray has cheered all four years of her time in high school and Loveless has cheered both years that she has been in highs school. Both ray and Loveless now have two State Champion rings. When asked her first thought when she saw her ring, Loveless said, "I loved it. The size was bigger than last year, and it was just so special."

• Annie Conley, freshman, and Logan Lively, sophomore, show off their bling they received on February 7, 2019. Lively said, "When I first saw my ring, I was just so happy that the wait was finally over. I loved looking around at my teem mates faces and being reminded of when we won. Looking at my ring from this year and then at the one from last year really shows how time has flown by."