Senior Superlatives 2018-19

Cori Wagner

Friendliest

The two seniors voted for friendliest in the 2018-19 school year are Manpreet Kaur and Humberto Solis. Manpreet appreciated being voted for friendliest, because it made her “feel like a good person.” After high school, Manpreet wants to go to college. Armuchee High School has taught her to manage her time better, from in between classes and after school. One memory of Armuchee High that really stood out to Manpreet was being a manager of the volleyball team. She enjoyed it because she’s gotten to know all of the players, and she is going to miss going to all of the games. She chooses to be friendly because when she moved here other students were nice to her and they understood how she felt, and she wanted to do that/ be that person for other people.

The other senior voted for friendliest is Humberto Solis. After highschool Humberto wants to be a physical therapist. His favorite memory of Armuchee High School was homecoming of the 2018-19 school year, where he was crowned homecoming king. In his senior year he most looks forward to soccer season. Humberto has learned “to be positive with yourself and with others.” He strives to be friendly everyday and his favorite thing about being friendly is seeing peoples faces when he is friendly to them. Humberto is inspired to be friendly as often as possible because you never know what kind of day people are having and being friendly might help them.