The Student News Site of Armuchee High School

Tribe Tribune

Tribe Tribune

Tribe Tribune

Makenna Raiford

Makenna Raiford, Staff Writer

Makenna Raiford is in 12th grade. She is a staff writer of Tribe Tribune. She has 2 brothers, and they are older than her. Makenna's favorite color is Armuchee blue. She said, "Journalism is just an interest of mine. You get to know more about people and also  what's going around the school." Makenna Raiford is planning to go to Savannah College of Art and Design (S.C.A.D) because she loves to paint and draw. She said, “I am a goofy person when I am with friends and family. I love to make new friends.” Her favorite genre of music is Classic and Rock. Her favorite singer is Harry Styles. One social media app that Makenna uses the most is Snapchat because she likes to keep in touch with people. She doesn't enjoy playing any sport, but she enjoys watching them. She is not involved in any clubs outside of school, but sometimes she volunteers at her church. Weekends for Makenna are simple. She said, “I paint on my weekends. Sometimes, I hangout with my friends. Mostly, I spend time with my family.” She likes the different kinds of experiences in high school, such as getting to know people of all grades and making new friends. Her most amazing experience in high school was prom.  She is looking forward to graduate this school year. She gave some advice to lower classmen. She said, “Take high school seriously and get involved. It’s a new journey. It’s the place where your career will start developing.”

All content by Makenna Raiford