T-Shirt Development in Entrepreneurship

Coach Arp’s entrepreneurship class of 2018-19 stood for a portrait after a long period of making t-shirts.

• In this picture, Coach Arp is helping entrepreneurship students print designs on t-shirts by demonstrating how to print. They are making shirts for the school store.

• Students Ally O'Neal, Olivia Crumbly, and Story Hubbard are helping fellow students by folding the finished t-shirts.

• Coach Arp's entrepreneurship class of 2018-19 stood for a portrait after a long period of making t-shirts.

• Bryson Smith, Addison Loveless, and Coach Arp are getting ready to start a new print on a fresh shirt.

• Jaliyah Haney, Sophomore, is participating in helping clean up the paint and chemicals from printing the shirts.

Jaliyah Haney, Sophomore, is participating in helping clean up the paint and chemicals from printing the shirts.

Bryson Smith, Addison Loveless, and Coach Arp are getting ready to start a new print on a fresh shirt.

Students Ally O’Neal, Olivia Crumbly, and Story Hubbard are helping fellow students by folding the finished t-shirts.

In this picture, Coach Arp is helping entrepreneurship students print designs on t-shirts by demonstrating how to print. They are making shirts for the school store.