Tribe Tribune

Car Superlatives

The+AHS+Journalism+staff+voted+on+car+superlatives.+Some+of+the+superlatives+include%2C+Noah+Vaughn+to+have+the+loudest+tuck%2C+J.C+Burkett+to+have+to+biggest++tuck%2C+Mary+Kate+Wheeler+to+have+to+the+most+decorated+car%2C+and+Bridgette+Jones+to+have+the+cutest+car.+Bridgette+Jones+car+was+voted+the+cutest+car.+She+drives+a+Volkswagen+Bug.+Jones+says+her+favorite+thing+about+her+car+is+the+sunroof+in+the+summertime+and+the+heater+seats+in+the+winter+time.+She+said%2C+%E2%80%9C+My+favorite+memory+in+my+car+would+have+to+be+when+I+was+little+I+would+hang+out+of+the+sunroof.+Since+it+was+my+sister%27s+car.+So+when+she+got+a+new+one%2C+I+got+the+Bug.%E2%80%9D+Jones+says+she+thinks+everyone+likes+her+car+so+much+because+it+is+so+little+and+red.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Car Superlatives

The AHS Journalism staff voted on car superlatives. Some of the superlatives include, Noah Vaughn to have the loudest tuck, J.C Burkett to have to biggest  tuck, Mary Kate Wheeler to have to the most decorated car, and Bridgette Jones to have the cutest car. Bridgette Jones car was voted the cutest car. She drives a Volkswagen Bug. Jones says her favorite thing about her car is the sunroof in the summertime and the heater seats in the winter time. She said, “ My favorite memory in my car would have to be when I was little I would hang out of the sunroof. Since it was my sister's car. So when she got a new one, I got the Bug.” Jones says she thinks everyone likes her car so much because it is so little and red.

The AHS Journalism staff voted on car superlatives. Some of the superlatives include, Noah Vaughn to have the loudest tuck, J.C Burkett to have to biggest tuck, Mary Kate Wheeler to have to the most decorated car, and Bridgette Jones to have the cutest car. Bridgette Jones car was voted the cutest car. She drives a Volkswagen Bug. Jones says her favorite thing about her car is the sunroof in the summertime and the heater seats in the winter time. She said, “ My favorite memory in my car would have to be when I was little I would hang out of the sunroof. Since it was my sister's car. So when she got a new one, I got the Bug.” Jones says she thinks everyone likes her car so much because it is so little and red.

The AHS Journalism staff voted on car superlatives. Some of the superlatives include, Noah Vaughn to have the loudest tuck, J.C Burkett to have to biggest tuck, Mary Kate Wheeler to have to the most decorated car, and Bridgette Jones to have the cutest car. Bridgette Jones car was voted the cutest car. She drives a Volkswagen Bug. Jones says her favorite thing about her car is the sunroof in the summertime and the heater seats in the winter time. She said, “ My favorite memory in my car would have to be when I was little I would hang out of the sunroof. Since it was my sister’s car. So when she got a new one, I got the Bug.” Jones says she thinks everyone likes her car so much because it is so little and red.

Noah Vaughn was voted to have to loudest truck. He says some disadvantages of having a loud truck are when you go to the drive through he has to turn his truck off so they can hear him, he has to turn his music up so he can hear it over the truck and he can not hear people when they call him on the phone.