Sending Off the State Champs- Competition Cheer

The+Armuchee+High+Cheerleaders+get+ready+to+head+to+Columbus+Georgia+for+the+State+Competition.+The+ladies+had+a+very+special+send+off+by+The+Armuchee+High+School+students+and+staff.+Before+they+got+on+the+bus+to+leave+the+cheerleaders+got+into++a+spirit+circle+and+did+their+signature+chant+of+%E2%80%9C+I+believe+that+we+will+win%E2%80%9D+for+the+school.+

The Armuchee High Cheerleaders get ready to head to Columbus Georgia for the State Competition. The ladies had a very special send off by The Armuchee High School students and staff. Before they got on the bus to leave the cheerleaders got into a spirit circle and did their signature chant of “ I believe that we will win” for the school.

Emma Hyde and Maddie Strawn

The Armuchee High Cheerleaders get ready to head to Columbus Georgia for the State Competition. The ladies had a very special send off by the Armuchee High School students and staff. Before they got on the bus to leave the cheerleaders got into  a spirit circle and did their signature chant of “ I believe that we will win” for the school. The cheerleaders do a run around all the students and get high fives from everyone for good luck.

The students showed an incredible amount of support and giving high fives and hugs to their friends who are cheerleaders as they head to get their state rings. The parents of many of the cheerleaders were also there, and had decorated the school just for them. Sending the cheerleaders off was a very exciting and fun time. Sophomore, Whitney Sanford said, “It was so fun seeing the girls leave and doing something that they love.” All of the students and staff were cheering as loud as they can to pump up the competition cheerleaders. “I loved seeing all of the support from our classmates and teachers,” said Morgan Rogers,Sophomore.The energy on that day was very exciting. Sophomore, Kaylin Coffman said, “All the excitement definitely helped us out on the mats. Knowing that everyone at AHS were supporting and cheering for us made us more determined.” The cheerleaders took all the encouragement and excitement from the sendoff with them to Columbus to bring back the State Championship.